• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAY!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
My grandfather that has been staying with us for the summer (he lives in australia, and visits every year :roll:) just left :D I know that sounds really mean of me, but he really isn't the nicest person :?
Now the bunnies can come inside and have their room back :D :D :D

*dances in her chair* :D

Leah xx

OOOOHHHH!, I think that's quite good!!, keep dancing kid!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact next year put him outside!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

snowy said:
OOOOHHHH!, I think that's quite good!!, keep dancing kid!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact next year put him outside!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooh YES PLEASE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He would be fine in a hutch :D :lol:
I reeeeealllly dont like him though :? He comes into our house each summer like he owns the place, taking over our lives :? He's annoying and just plain rude at times :roll: He talks about how bored he is all the time and what he would be doing in Australia. Honestly, then why does he come if he is going to complain?!?! :roll: :lol:

Plus he will not have the rabbits in the room with him, so they have to move outside, while he has their room :roll:

Ahhh!!! My brother and I have been dancing since he left :lol:

Leah xx

Hey Leah, I have come up with some suggestions on how to deal with your Grandfather next year:

1.Move and don't give him your new address
2.Tell him the plague has hit USA and no visitors are allowed for 10 years
3.Tell him you are conducting a new experiment and all humans have to sleep in the open air to survive and all bunnies have to sleep indoors
4.If all else fails, then pack your case put bunnies in hand luggage and come to England I'll meet you at Gatwick, you can stay with me and then when he goes home, you can go home but of course you won't be able to take the bunnies so they will have to stay with me.....yay!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back