• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Audrey

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
This is the very beautiful Audrey who I got from freeads a few weeks ago (children had grown bored). She had a few health problems like mites and sore hocks, but has had treatment for both now and is getting better :)

Audrey was supposed to be a temporary bun and was offered a wonderful home with Louise (Ellepotter) but I have now got a fab full time job and have negotiated with the bf for her to live as a house bun for a while so she is going to stay with me now :) (Thank you Louise for being so understanding about it :oops: ). I will also still be able to foster small animals and cats as she will be in the kitchen :)

I cant tell you how happy she has made me, particularily since my lovely Hann and Esmerelda died :( :(

I was over at Kirkby Pet Welfare yesterday and say a few potential boyfriends for her, but I may wait to get her spayed first.

Anyway, I'll stop blabering now, here are some photos :D :

What is she doing?!
audrey81.jpg

audrey71.jpg

Scary dead pose
audrey61.jpg

Slightly more normal one
audrey51.jpg

Yes, can I help you?
audrey41.jpg

audrey31.jpg

audrey21.jpg

It wasn't me
audrey1.jpg

Enjoying the sunshine
audery111.jpg

audrey10-2.jpg

audrey9-2.jpg

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

I can understand 100% why you want to keep her. Not that I am biased about Rexes of course..... :oops:

Janex

She's lovely and I love the name Audrey! I named my cat Audrey after Audrey Hepburn coz it sounded sophisticated. Really suits her when she passes wind on my lap :roll:

that little white belly is v. cute!

Back