• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eyes open

raven_guest

Mama Doe
I hate my job, I work 9-6 Friday/sat and most of Sunday, I miss my animals so much, but it's really nice to come home and see that my baby angs have started opening their eyes! It's insane! They kinda look at you (though I doubt they can really see properly) Plus the little gold one yawned today! They're soooooooooooo big. Expect photos on Monday/Tuesday as by the time I get home from work, Evee (their mum) is back in her hutch and standing guard (she's such a good mummy)

But the sad thing is my baby guineas have nearly doubled in size since I left for work this morning! It's crazy.

Haa haa so true! The little gold baby isn't gold anymore, I'm really creeped out and would have to guess it was pee on it! It's got pink eyes so must be white (I've never heard of a coloured rabbit with pink eyes.) I was bathing a couple of the babies eyes this morning as they were a bit crusty. It's sick, I rush out to them, go to rubbish work (I HATE the boss on a sunday) and then run out to see the buns! Then run on here lol. I'm knackered!

Back