• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LoopyLop Requested Some More Maggie Piccies....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........so here they are!!

Guarding the Feed Bucket
rabbits021.jpg

All that fluff came off in one grooming session!!
rabbits805.jpg

With her dear, departed friend Jack :cry:
rabbits761.jpg

...and again
rabbits839.jpg

Looking somewhat alarmed :shock: :?
_DSC0041.jpg

Meeting a new friend
Picture667.jpg

Helping herself to some hay
Picture958.jpg

You've seen this one recently
Picture926.jpg

After a drastic haircut during the July heatwave
Picture1095.jpg

Chillin' :D
f0197c93.jpg

and finally........FAST ASLEEP
MiscPics181.jpg

:D :D

Janex

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!

Thank you Jane :D

What a little cutie she is, :love: Doesn't she just look adorable when she is chilling out/sleeping? :D The one of her and Jack is too cute and the last one is adorable :love:

Thanks again for posting these for me :D She is such a cutie... bet Roaming Rudy will be taken with her :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Oh my, I LOVE Maggie! You have so many gorgeous buns it's hard to choose a favourite that I like to see pics of but I do love Maggie :love:. She's so pretty!

Laura - she wouldn't look out of place with Sophie and Rudy would she ;).

Inimical Me said:
Oh my, I LOVE Maggie! You have so many gorgeous buns it's hard to choose a favourite that I like to see pics of but I do love Maggie :love:. She's so pretty!

Laura - she wouldn't look out of place with Sophie and Rudy would she ;).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, and she might actually love Rudy and groom him back :lol: :lol:

Jane ...she is absolutley gorgeous!, hat breed of bun is she?, I am fostering one at the moment who looks just like her but mine is a boy, his name is Clyde and he has small sticky up ears, when he cam in I had to get him shaved because he was on total bit matt of fur as he had never been groomed, I'm really interested to know what Maggie is

Back