• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bavarian bunnies

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Finally I found some photos of my last rabbits. I had another two before that, but I could not find any photos of them.

The Dutch X doe was named Flopsi. She had one blue eye, the other eye was half blue and half brown. She died a few years ago. The smaller one is Popsel, one photo shows him as a baby and the other when he was fully grown. He is 11 years old now and lives with my mother in Germany. He is very active and fast for his age.

flopnpop.jpg
[/img]

Thanks. :D He has always been a rather timid bunny, but he wasn't sick often. He does not eat any hay, though, so a few weeks ago he had to have his teeth made shorter. The vet did not want to give him anaesthetics because of his age, so you can imagine how stressed he was. And I think my mother was even more stressed. :lol: But now he is happily eating again and hopping around like a youngster. :D :rabbit2:

Awwww what a cute bunster. Looks like Snoopy is going to a good loving home where he will be spoilt :D

Back