• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rehoming going very well now

elaine

Mama Doe
is it just me or is rehoming going very well at the moment,

Since jan I have taken in 200 rabbits and have rehomed 162 of which only 2 have been returned through no fault of their own

guineas i have taken in 140 and rehomed 213 as nearly all these that have come in have been preg,

and to be honest I dont' do loads of advertising as people know i am here now and so they come and adopt.

the one thing that amazes me is that I havn't rehomed a single rabbit/pig from this forum
and absolutely no one has taken up any offers of help I have offered so now I will not be bothering anymore

Well done!!! :D

Don't be offended about no one accepting help though - the great thing about this forum, is that when help is needed, everyone flocks to help & most of em end up not being needed!! :lol: Also, us being "Up North" - don't you find we are miles away from all the activity??

Also, RIN is way busier than it was when i first joined - & RR for that matter. AND a lot of people on here are doing the Free Ad thing - I bet there's absolutely LOADS of us with tempoary buns, so no room for any more permanents :( There's about 5 on your website i would snap up, if i could sort out my "stacking system" :wink: :lol:

That's great news! Hopefully it will be going that way for everybody - I know a lot of rescues are up to their eyeballs in bunnies at the moment :shock:

i agree with what u mean in that we offer to do the runs but they dont materialise. I remember offering to help with bunny runs but they never materialised.

the offers are there. In light of people off here taking buns in most who come on here have buns of there own and dont necessarily have room for more.

Well done Elaine :thumb:, that's amazing! When I'm looking for a boyfriend (or 2) for my girls, I'll be coming to you :) .

Being up north does seem to be away from all the action, doesn't it?

Back