• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Katie, animusuk..pics in new home added!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Auntie Katie..and Uncle Neil/Steve/Mark!!! ( :lol: )

just thought you'd like to know we are very well and are off to our new home today! As you can see we still have the toys you bought for us...our new mummy has bought us a lot more so we want to leave these ones here for the rescue buns who aren't as lucky as us yet and don't have new homes.
nikorinpeony.jpg

Thank you so much for looking after us we will look forward to seeing you again as Auntie Jill is going to ask our new mummy if you can visit! :D
peony.jpg

lots of love Peony and Nikori xx

Great Jill and Katie. The girls look great. Very pleased they weren't expecting when I delivered them to you. I am delighted they are going to a new home. Thank you Katie for taking care of them and for Jill for taking them from Oxford.

Hello sweethearts :love:

I'm so pleased that you have found your new home already and how very kind of you to leave your toys for the less fortunate, I know how much you love that dumbell! :lol:

You be good little angels for your new hoomies, I hope one day we can meet again but if not, you show your new 2 footed friends as much love as you showed me :D

the girls owners have sent some pics!

"We're a bit shy"
shy.jpg

"We are so lucky..we have a lovely home"
phouse.jpg

" Nice things to eat"
Poll.jpg

"Excuse me could you look away while I'm doing my ablusions!!!"
chome.jpg

Wow, that's a great house you have :D you certainly look like you're enjoying yourselves :D :D :D

You be good ikkle princesses

Sending massive hugs and lots of nose rubs :love:

just to add this is their winter home! their new daddy is building a lovely hutch with a very long run for their summer accomodation! :D

animusuk said:
Hello sweethearts :love:

I'm so pleased that you have found your new home already and how very kind of you to leave your toys for the less fortunate, I know how much you love that dumbell! :lol:

You be good little angels for your new hoomies, I hope one day we can meet again but if not, you show your new 2 footed friends as much love as you showed me :D

Awwww Katie, that is so sweet, bought a tear to my eye!!

How lovely to see a happy ending for these two :love:

I am so so happy for these two. They look as though they have both landed in the right home. In the 79 Oxford house, they didn't even have a hutch and were out in the open and sleeping underneath a hutch. Its a joy that they were able to stay together.

New on Rabbits United!

Hi,

I've just been activated to log on to Rabbits United! We have just taken in the lop girls - formerly Nikori & Peony - now Polly & Sybil and would like to say hello to everyone - especially Katie who looked after the bunnies before we got them & Honeybunnies, where we found them from.

They seem to be settling in ok :) though I'm not sure how to add any pictures of them yet!

These are our first ever bunnies too so we'll be looking out for any bunny tips!

Re: New on Rabbits United!

Flick said:
Hi,

I've just been activated to log on to Rabbits United! We have just taken in the lop girls - formerly Nikori & Peony - now Polly & Sybil and would like to say hello to everyone - especially Katie who looked after the bunnies before we got them & Honeybunnies, where we found them from.

They seem to be settling in ok :) though I'm not sure how to add any pictures of them yet!

These are our first ever bunnies too so we'll be looking out for any bunny tips!

Hello Flick :wave:
I'm so glad you registered :D
They look so happy in their new home, I hope they've been behaving for you :lol:

If you need any help with anything there are loads of people here very willing to help :D

Take care and please give Polly and Sybil a noserub from me :D

Thank you

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes! And I've worked out how to put pictures on!!! 8) I just need to work out all the other bits too now.

I have passed on the noes rubs (animusuk) and will keep you updated on how they are.

The bunnies are great. They seem to have a good appertite and like listening to the radio - Sybil sometimes lifts an ear up and directs it at the speaker! I must try and get a picture. She only seems to be able to do it with the one and I've not seen Polly do it.

Glad you like their new home too :D Despite all the reading about rabbits before they arrived its all very new, so good to hear we have started off ok! Want to make sure they are happy bunnies now after what they have been through.

Will keep you updated on how they are getting on! I'll just have to try not to get too addicted to this otherwise I won't get anything done!

I think this picture is funny - bunny bunk beds :wink:

PollySybil020.jpg

Chilled out bunnies...

P9180242.jpg

P9180243.jpg

And this is my favourate one so far!

foodtime.jpg
[/url]

Back