• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest pigtures you will ever see - shiny piggies

sgprescue

Mama Doe
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Olive with her son and 3 daughters
DSCN3956.jpg

Olive
DSCN3961Correction.jpg

Babies
DSCN3958Correction.jpg

Barry pigalow
DSCN3857Correction.jpg

Buttercup
DSCN3780.jpg

Quaver
DSCN3965.jpg

Wow - Cheryl - they look so shiny and gorgeous. I never realised that there was such a thing as a Satin guinea pig and used to wonder how you managed to et some of your pigs coats so shiny.
Those babies are gorgeous - are they all satins like mum too?

Towsbuns said:
Wow - Cheryl - they look so shiny and gorgeous. I never realised that there was such a thing as a Satin guinea pig and used to wonder how you managed to et some of your pigs coats so shiny.
Those babies are gorgeous - are they all satins like mum too?

It looks like 3 of them are satins and one isnt. They are only 2 days old so its a bit hard to tell at the moment. Unfortunatly satins come with their problems. They are at very high risk of osteodystrophy which is why any satins stay here permanently.

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! What fab piccies!!!!! :lol:

And loving the name - Barry Pigalow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwww i love satins, i miss my little satin girly so much, nothing quite like the satins. so tempted to get a little satin piggie to fill the gap.

aaawwwww sooo cute.
how do u get them to stay still to get pics of them. most of my piggie pics a blurs :lol:.

Back