• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny and Clyde (aka Mia and Colin) under lock and key...

Honeybun

Warren Scout
.. I finally gave in and bought a crate (the biggest one I could possibly find, the woman in Jollyes gave me a funny look when she asked what kind of dog I had and I said two dwarf lop bunnies lol)

They had a run made of Argos storage crates, which was great when I just had Mia as she was far too lazy to bother trying to escape..

But I have been getting home from work each day to find the pen trashed and both them out, and given Colin's taste for wires, carpet and carboard boxes, they were making a bit of a mess... I'd never managed to catch him doing it though.

Until today.. I was home from work sick, and I think he thought I'd gone off to work... all I could hear was rattling, so I crept up to the door to see him grab hold of the bottom panel and shake it until it worked loose...

I put it all back, and put something across where he was pulling to stop him and waited again.. this time Mia moved it out of the way for him then he did the same thing! Talk about partners in crime!

So "Bunny and Clyde" are now in captivity! There were not impressed when they realised they can't get out! :lol:

:eek:

Shocking!

Sounds like the tricks my two used to play when i'm trying to play 'defence' on the stairs in the garden. One of them makes a diversion to get me off the steps, then the other one legs it up them! shockers!

Coincedence as one of my rescue buns called Clyde went to his new home yesterday to live with a girlie bun called.....Bunny! :lol:

Back