• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling Aunty Kayj!!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
This time next week you will have had your Rudy fix!!! :lol:

Here he is... saying he can't wait to see you on Saturday! But he also said, "Please don't nap me Aunty Kay as I am here to keep naughty Sophie in line! Without me here, mommy and daddy will go mad!" :lol:

We are also looking forward to meeting Vic and seeing Runnybabbit :D Shall I put a pizza in the oven for you!? :wink: :wink:

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0124-1.jpg

DSCF0129.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

:love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless :love: I just had to be very very nosy again :lol: :lol: :lol: SORRY

Ali said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless :love: I just had to be very very nosy again :lol: :lol: :lol: SORRY

Thats alright!!!! :D :lol: Who could resist looking at lil Rudy :love: He is such a sweetie!!

I have installed CCTV in the house to monitor Aunty Kay and Uncle David while they are here... wouldn't want any napping to be taking place :no: :no: :wink:

loopylop said:
Ali said:

Thats alright!!!! :D :lol: Who could resist looking at lil Rudy :love: He is such a sweetie!!

I have installed CCTV in the house to monitor Aunty Kay and Uncle David while they are here... wouldn't want any napping to be taking place :no: :no: :wink:

As if they would, I need to talk to you about having Rudy stay with me!!!!!!!

Ali said:
loopylop said:
Ali said:

As if they would, I need to talk to you about having Rudy stay with me!!!!!!!

You haven't met Rudy, he has magical charms :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, pm me about roaming rudy and we will see what we can do :D :wink:

Pizza, ermmmm let me think :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm having Soph and Vic & David are having Rudy :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
Pizza, ermmmm let me think :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm having Soph and Vic & David are having Rudy :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bunny napping allowed!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :no:

Back