• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guardian Angels Sanctuary new arrivals

Adele

Warren Veteran
000_0906.jpg

Here as promised is photo of Crystal the expectant Mummy, isnt she blooming well :?: :D

000_0908.jpg

Rainbow the handsome fluffy fiend :D Eleanor looks exactly like Rainbow but have not taken her photo as she has a collar on post op and she said she is camera shy :oops: :lol: :lol:

000_0891.jpg

Bobby-Echo was at deaths door when he arrived a few months ago, but is now extremely well and lively, and at 9 years young has been bonded with his first pal (Mauna pictured with him)
Bobby and Mauna are now in a group of seven :D

Oh my goodness Adele ... they are all so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing these pictures. You have made my morning. :)

With Love, :bunny:

awwwwwwwwww thanks Adele that isn't white fluff there though is it! Not what you were expecting! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awwww Millie looks so bashful! :D

The Angora's are gorgeoussssssss Rainbow esp! They won't be going anywhere :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just remember arriving with Bobby, and he was so ill, he was wheezing away.
I was never so glad to get to Adele's as I did then.

And I can say he is half the Blobby he once was, as naughty daddy David called him!!

They are alal so fluffy and cannot wait to come and visit for a snuggle or 2 or 3 or.......

Towsbuns said:
Absolutely gorgeous. Adele, do you have a problem with the GA website? - the link doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you for all your messages and kind comments re the bunnies :)
No problem re the GA web site, just waiting till I have some spare time to get some necessary updates done :wink: :)

Back