• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies are 2 today!

Jayne

Mama Doe
Just had to share with you all that my babies are 2 today! I love them so much. :D
Image1631.jpg

85fb9e0a.jpg

Thank you I'll pass the message on to them :D I think I'm more excited than them! I was out last night (in my pj's! :shock: ) putting them to bed and I was telling them to come in as it was their birthday tomorrow so it was a big day and they had to have a good nights sleep and then I stopped and thought,next door have their house up for sale can you imagine if they were showing someone the garden and they heard me rambling on!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jayne said:
Thank you I'll pass the message on to them :D I think I'm more excited than them! I was out last night (in my pj's! :shock: ) putting them to bed and I was telling them to come in as it was their birthday tomorrow so it was a big day and they had to have a good nights sleep and then I stopped and thought,next door have their house up for sale can you imagine if they were showing someone the garden and they heard me rambling on!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I do silly things like that too, my neighbours think im nuts anyway, they are use to it, so dont worry :lol: :lol:

Jayne said:

:lol:

happy birthday Gabbie and Sylvie!

The neighbours often see me out with the buns in my dressing gown first thing in the morning when I go out to feed them immediately I get up and last thing at night when I go to say goodnight....they must think I'm off my trolley, which of course I am! :lol:

minilops said:
The neighbours often see me out with the buns in my dressing gown first thing in the morning when I go out to feed them immediately I get up and last thing at night when I go to say goodnight....they must think I'm off my trolley, which of course I am! :lol:

I clean mine out everyday and im still in my PJ'S :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gabbie and Sylvie say thank you to you all for their birthday messages :D :rabbit2: It's lovely to know we're all as mad as each other :lol: :lol: My 2 love it in winter as I wear my fleecey dressing gown too and they snuggle up :love: Oh the joys of being a bunny mum :D

Thank you all,reading these messages has made me all tearful :oops: it's lovely that you've taken the time to wish my girls a happy day.They are having their pressies when my girls (my real ones!!!) get home from school and they come out for a run in the garden.I'll post pics as soon as I can :D

Aaahhh hoppy birthday gorgeous girls... have a lovely day. :D Glad Im not the only one who talks to my buns like they understand exactly what I am saying !! :roll:

Jayne said:
They'd have thought you were locking your kids up in the shed :lol: :lol:

Hoppy Bday bunnies!!!!! :D

Oh er I'd not thought of that Laura!!!!!!! Hope they don't think I'm being romantic with my hubbie when I'm telling them what lovely snugglebums they are and that I want to squish them and squash them! (that is my way of showing love by the way!) :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: The presents went down like a lead balloon! :roll: they were too busy running round the garden with me running after them (and that doesn't happen very often! :oops: ) with my camera! I really think I need some sort of therapy :D

Back