• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is a great buy

Thats a brill price i've just paid £54.00 with postage off ebay :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: Well Shane did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to order 4...2 for me and 2 to sell on to people who get buns from the rescue :wink:

I have sold 6 hutches now to people who got rabbits from me :D all 6ft x 2ft x 2ft it feels great to know the rabbits are going to live in a really good hutch rather than pet shop ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

hunnybun said:
I am going to order 4...2 for me and 2 to sell on to people who get buns from the rescue :wink:

I have sold 6 hutches now to people who got rabbits from me :D all 6ft x 2ft x 2ft it feels great to know the rabbits are going to live in a really good hutch rather than pet shop ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats a really good idea well done :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Sorry to be a party pooper, but the thing i dont like about them is its not fox proof so be in the garden when its in use. val

taylor v 109 said:
Sorry to be a party pooper, but the thing i dont like about them is its not fox proof so be in the garden when its in use. val

I'm only using mine as a tempory measure while Bella is still getting over her op!!! so she dosent jump up on the brick boarders and on the decking, my two are never out without supervision anyway, :)

taylor v 109 said:

My garden is fox proof :D and my two springer spaniels in their kennel bark at anything strange :lol:

How have you made your garden fox proof?

I've got an PWS run and I never take my eyes of it when the buns are in it, but it would be nice to know that my garden was safer and I could pop to the loo or answer the phone!!

This is a good company to deal with. They are actually German and the stuff comes to you from Germany. They do some of the Trixie hutches and nests houses to go in runs which are very good quality. I bought Loopy some cat grass from them to go in her run during the winter so she has a bit of a change from hay.

Adam

kayjay said:
How have you made your garden fox proof?

I've got an PWS run and I never take my eyes of it when the buns are in it, but it would be nice to know that my garden was safer and I could pop to the loo or answer the phone!!

my garden is just completely enclosed if a springer spaniel can't get out ( and they can get out of anything) then a fox can't get in :wink:

Because we have so many foxes here in london its a constant battle. My garden is enclosed and has 7 ft fencing all around but they still come in every night. Its a real problem i carnt even leave mine out in runs and go in the house. Once i went in for an hour came out and a fox was digging under the run. And ive had one [ cub] stroll in my house and up the hall to look in the living room were i was watching the telly. Now i just dont let the buns out unless im in the garden at all times. val

taylor v 109 said:
Because we have so many foxes here in london its a constant battle. My garden is enclosed and has 7 ft fencing all around but they still come in every night. Its a real problem i carnt even leave mine out in runs and go in the house. Once i went in for an hour came out and a fox was digging under the run. And ive had one [ cub] stroll in my house and up the hall to look in the living room were i was watching the telly. Now i just dont let the buns out unless im in the garden at all times. val

OMG :shock: well I live in a rural village surrounded in fields and never been bothered with foxes :D x

You wouldn't believe that would you? I live backing onto fields and have never seen a fox or wild bunnies, get loads of mice though :evil:

Urban foxes are far cheekier... they aren't scared of people.

Country foxes are too worried about people on horses chasing them..

blinking foxes!!!
I wish I lived in the country - so we'd have less of a problem - but foxes just stroll the streets like humans in London....
My gardens completley enclosed and I normally let the bunny have free range with general supervision while I am around ..... but she missed a fox by 2 seconds literally last weekend - So I am now out at all times, and sing at the top of my voice while I am out to scare them off! lol

Have ordered runs today and they have been dispatched already!! I will give you my opinion when they are in use! :wink:

Back