• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Money Raised By Roaming Rudy + Rudy Calander

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya folks :D

Just to let you know that so far, Roaming Rudy has helped Kayj raise around £160!!!!! :D :D :D

This is fab :!: :!:

We need to keep him going to help raise more money for Kayj who is looking to expand her rescue, the money is going towards a garage for the bunnies!!! :D

Although Rudy is becoming a very busy boy, pleeeease get in touch with me to book him and help kayj raise much needed funds! :D

Right Guys, here is his calander........

SEPTEMBER

11th-15th XEMMAX
18th-22 Jack's-Jane
23rd-28th NicolaB18
30th - 18th Oct Nicola C

OCTOBER

1- 18th Nicola C
23rd-27 Loopylop
28th - 17th Nov Charlies Angels

NOVEMBER

1-17th CharliesAngels
23rd - 1st Dec - Angel

DECEMBER

8th-11th Fairy Angel
20th - 27th Bubbles
29th - 5th Jan -Suzi Wong

JANUARY

1-5th Suzi Wong
8th-12th Angel
22nd-5th Feb Gem

FEBRUARY

1-5th Gem
12-16 Ali
19th - 23rd Rabswood

APRIL
17-24 Honey

AUGUST
2-10 Cavyslave

There are dates going on later in the year, but need to do calanders for them :D :wink:

PS. If there is a few days gap inbetween people having Rudy, its to allow for post as those people will be taking Rudy on a plane :shock: and we want to make sure he doesn't miss his flight :wink:

Keep the dosh coming Guys!!
Kay really deserves our support as she does SO MUCH to help Bunnies and has funded much of it HERSELF

:D :D

Janex

Is it possible (maybe it's been done and I just haven't found it yet!) to have an up to date calendar of Rudy's holidays, so we can keep track of when the free weeks are - maybe the first post of this thread??

Ooh that would be great if we could all know where is/going. That way we know who to bug for piccies :lol: :lol: :roll:

Leah xx

AlisonA said:
Is it possible (maybe it's been done and I just haven't found it yet!) to have an up to date calendar of Rudy's holidays, so we can keep track of when the free weeks are - maybe the first post of this thread??

Hiya Alison...

At the mo, just booking Rudy and making sure everyone knows when they are getting him/sending him on etc has been time consuming (not that I mind of course :wink: )

I may be able to do it but it might not be updated very often :? :? It has seemed to work so far for people just to pm me when they want him and then we work around it :)

we need to have a page of all the roaming rudy pics!

Hopefully people will put their pics of Rudy in the stories section as they get him so we can see what he is up to :D

loopylop said:
AlisonA said:

Hiya Alison...

At the mo, just booking Rudy and making sure everyone knows when they are getting him/sending him on etc has been time consuming (not that I mind of course :wink: )

I may be able to do it but it might not be updated very often :? :? It has seemed to work so far for people just to pm me when they want him and then we work around it :)

Google calendar no good then?

https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...ontinue=http://www.google.com/calendar/render

woodstock said:
loopylop said:
AlisonA said:

Hiya Alison...

Google calendar no good then?

https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...ontinue=http://www.google.com/calendar/render

Sorry, I missed that the first time round :oops:

Will look in to it :wink:

EDIT to say Have done a simple one at the top of this thread

Ok guys, we are up to around £200!!!!

Thank you to everyone that has helped so far :D

Roaming Rudy is still going and has got lots of space for in the New Year!

£200 is great but the target is £1,500 so we've still a way to go!!!!

Please, Please help Kay to raise this money!!

If you are intrested in having Rudy please get in touch :D Donations are entirely up to you and every little helps :D

Thanks guys :D

Back