• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why are so many people doing this??

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
Other Pets
OFFERED
Stud of mini rex rabbits, free to good home, mated does, 1 doe with 7 babies, tortoiseshell stud show buck, all really good type, pref all to go together, 3 does, 7 babies, and buck just collect, Tel: (07039) 517750
Price: no price
Town: Egham
Postcode: TW20
This Advert was placed on - 14th September 2006

God knows who will end up with the poor things and one has babies.

i can go collect 'em if anyone wants to take them on and find good homes?I could take all the does and soemone would have to take the bucks. (i have unspayed does here ) I live literally 10 mins from egham!

Sorry one room at my inn at the mo.

m
xx

ps. Went to Strodes College in Eghams for ALL of Three day and quit! lol.

just to make my post clear!lol i can take the does and rehome them once spayed. The buck i could have castrated and rehome. Will call teh lady in the morning.

iv just phoend and she said phone back in a few hours as someone could be picing them up, oh and shes go more to rehome in 2 weeks so im keeping her number

Does "mated does" mean they are pregnant at the moment or just that they have been used for breeding?

I think I am near Egham somewhere, too. They always mention that place on South West Trains. :lol: Hey, at least I know that I am in Surrey. Only moved here from central London this year.

Mated does mean they have been mated and possibly carrying young.Richmond is about 25mins max from egham
lol

Oh, I found it on the map now, just next to Windsor Park. :D

I have no experience with pregnant does, unfortunately. How old are the 7 babies?

havent a clue.im phoning back about 3pm.Apparently someone is going to pick them up but the women said phone back in case she doesnt. I have experience with them my mum usd to breed dutch rabbits. :)

Awww, Dutch rabbits are one of the nicest breeds, I think. My bunnies were all crosses between crosses, or something. :lol: Flopsi definitely had a Dutch face, though.

Well, keep us updated about the Egham gang. :D

Bavarian Bunny said:
Awww, Dutch rabbits are one of the nicest breeds, I think. My bunnies were all crosses between crosses, or something. :lol: Flopsi definitely had a Dutch face, though.

Have you posted pic's of your lot YET???? :?

m
xx

mit said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

Have you posted pic's of your lot YET???? :?

m
xx

Whats that all about.?

Iv jst phoned and the lot mentioned have gone.Have to phone back again in a few weeks as she has more available soon :(

Have you posted pic's of your lot YET????

No, I just found out how to post photos a few days ago. And my bunny photos are all still packed away in removal boxes somewhere at our office. I don't have any bunnies here in England, yet, only one in Germany with my mother. His companion died a few years back and he is now 11 years old and being spoilt to bits. Will try to find photos next time I am at the office. :D

bilbo said:
Iv jst phoned and the lot mentioned have gone.Have to phone back again in a few weeks as she has more available soon :(

Unfortunately if you offer to take them you're just creating more demand. She now know's she has another potential customers so will mate up more ready for you - or some other person to take. Unfortunately, unless the breeder is giving up, taking rabbits off them just creates more room for them to create more.

If you want to help you'd be better off fostering for a rescue.

Tam

Back