• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any1 for a rex....?

Do u think? I didnt think a breeder'd jst b giving them away :( thing is, if it is a breeder, and she's happy to give them away - what'll happen 2 them if no1 takes them :cry:

A lot of Free ad breeders give buns away. If they've another litter on the way & want the space, or buns are getting past the "cute baby" stage - or starting to fight if in groups, or "flawed" & not suitable for showing/breeding. It's just how ad was worded that made me think that. - you can't "view other posts" so can't be sure without speaking to them. :?

I've met these 2 and the lady they live with. She is not a breeder, her bunnies are pets and some of them she shows. She takes on lots of bunnies from breeders she "knows" and trys to find them good homes, rather than leave them to the fate of how breeders dispose of their unwanted bunnies :cry:

Hells said:
I've met these 2 and the lady they live with. She is not a breeder, her bunnies are pets and some of them she shows. She takes on lots of bunnies from breeders she "knows" and trys to find them good homes, rather than leave them to the fate of how breeders dispose of their unwanted bunnies :cry:

Excellent then :D

I've met these 2 and the lady they live with. She is not a breeder, her bunnies are pets and some of them she shows. She takes on lots of bunnies from breeders she "knows" and trys to find them good homes, rather than leave them to the fate of how breeders dispose of their unwanted bunnies

Oh that's good then! I just thought that wer gorgeous and that some1 on here was bound to love them......

They truly are beautiful, i love that 3rd pic of them. If only I had the room....

Oh arn't they lovely xxx

If you click on the 2nd and 3rd pics back and forth really quick, they look like they are dancing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear, maybe its time for bed :lol:

Melndan said:
Oh arn't they lovely xxx

If you click on the 2nd and 3rd pics back and forth really quick, they look like they are dancing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

your right :lol: :lol:

Melndan said:
Oh arn't they lovely xxx

:roll: :lol: :lol:

Back