• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont want my dog crate anymore..........

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
I want a plastic cage like a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hamster cage, do you know the ones I mean???????????? Where can I get um from?

I've got one one P@h which I wouldn't keep a bun in, but would be ok as a base for a free ranger. I use it for when my guineas need to come in the house, it was about £40 I think.

Is it for buns? Not sure wher you'd get one that big. I used to keep my rat in a huge glass fish tank, the biggest ones you get - must have been about 6 or 8ft long as was practically the full length of my living room wall. He loved it as I could fill it really deep with bedding and he'd dig and scrabble in it

lucyj said:
Is it for buns? Not sure wher you'd get one that big. I used to keep my rat in a huge glass fish tank, the biggest ones you get - must have been about 6 or 8ft long as was practically the full length of my living room wall. He loved it as I could fill it really deep with bedding and he'd dig and scrabble in it

Yes it is for my house bunny, she doesnt need a 6ft home its only whilst I am out she is in there and to sleep at night :D

BirdieBun said:
wickid thanks guys, i need one that has a front opening so bambi can jump in and out :D

The 120 one from P&H has a large top opener and two front doors for them to hop in and out. I think it's big enough as a base for one bun

just watch the height on those style cages, some can be a bit short on head room :)

i got mine from P@H and it was abou £55 has a front opening door choc can get out of and she has loads of room in it

BirdieBun said:
hunnybun said:
BirdieBun said:
hunnybun said:
BirdieBun said:
wickid thanks guys, i need one that has a front opening so bambi can jump in and out :D

I have a couple of these ones, they are great :D
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_cage/30343

looks quite tall and does the front open? :D

yes front opens to let them jump in and out as they please :D

Wickid thanks :D

you get £3 off with your first order :D

hunnybun said:
BirdieBun said:
hunnybun said:
BirdieBun said:
hunnybun said:
BirdieBun said:

I have a couple of these ones, they are great :D
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_cage/30343

looks quite tall and does the front open? :D

yes front opens to let them jump in and out as they please :D

Wickid thanks :D

you get £3 off with your first order :D

cool and the height is good isnt it :D yay! so excited hahahahaha!

Back