• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8 days old

raven_guest

Mama Doe
Here are the babies again at 8 days. The Agoutis are looking like agoutis with a gorgeous gold sheen and the white is turning gold!
All the babies;
nest.jpg

Gold baby;
gold1.jpg

gold2.jpg

gold3.jpg

Smoke baby (there are three);
smoke1.jpg

smoke2.jpg

Small agouti baby;
sagouti.jpg

sagouti2.jpg

sagouti3.jpg

Big agouti baby;
agouti1.jpg

agouti2.jpg

agouti3.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Angoras are mad about growth, they get a lot of hair very quickly but don't get their ear tufts until they're about five months! I'm thanking god they're here as if I lose Gorgeous I will at least have one (maybe more lol) of these little monkeys to remember him by. Fingers crossed he's ok though.
Their mum is insane though, parenthood is clearly unbalancing her! She felt full pelt at my hand this morning, thank goodness I had some kale in it to throw to her or I'd be very ouchie now lol. She's usually a soppy so and so. I'm not surprised she's frazzled though, we had an awful storm last night.

awwwwwwwwwwww they are real real cute! Wish I could hold one, where abouts in the country do you live Raven Quest?

It's raven_ guest but it doesn't matter! I'm in The south east Buckinghamshire. They're mad, it's not so much holding them as desperately tyring to stop them committing suicide. Evee (mummy) is thrilled I'm at work as I'm not poking my nose in her hutch 20 times a day to coo over them. Their eyes will be opening soon! Goodbye flash when that happens, so expect awful photos!

Back