• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm lethargic

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
My big man seems to be very lethargic these past 2 days :( he is eating and pooping ok but isn't running around causing havoc as much. I have been putting it down to the hotter weather, it seems to affect him more than gypsy being such a big boy. But what if I'm wrong?
He is now one year old, surly he shouldn't be slowing down yet? please tell me I'm worrying over nothing

I know how you feel Rainbow. I am worried about Lopsley too :cry:
As storm is eating/pooping I would just keep an eye on him today. Also have a check of the inside of his front feet for wet, matted fur as he may have a snotty nose that you miss because he wipes the snot away. If he is still 'not right' tomorrow perhaps a check-up by your Vet is in order.

Janex

Must have missed this! :(
Aww poor Storm... hope he's feeling lots better now :D In this recent random hot weather Clio hasn't been as active either, think the sudden heat must have affected her, I'm hoping it's the same for Storm (she's back to normal now). Hopefully he'll be back to normal in no time! (Especially as the weather is going bad again :roll: )

Back