• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Lord Lopsley PLEASE-U/D -MAD DASH TO VETS!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It appears I may have been right re the 'something brewing' worries I have had.
Lopsley is now on antibiotics as he has increased lung sounds. No sneezing/snot. But when I listen to his chest with a stethescope his lungs are making more 'noise' than they should :(
Christabel says to start him on Septrin (aswell as the Aurizon for his ears and Panacur for his worms :roll: :( ) and to re-check his lungs everyday.

Please, please let me be WRONG but I have a bad feeling about this..... :cry: Lord Lopsley is only 6 months old......

Janex

Wishing you and Lord Lopsley all the very best, Jane! At least he's in the best hands possible.....thanks for your help re. Poppy as well :D Claire x

Thanks every-one :)
Lopsley is OK in himself, maybe a bit quiet, but he is eating well.
TBH I think he is picking up on my anxiety so I am TRYING to remain up-beat and positive around him.......

Janex

Awww I love Lord Lopsley, he's one of the most Noble looking buns I've ever seen, and shhhhh don't tell any1...but 1 of my favourites that i've seen on this forum. Sending him good vibes from me, H & H, give him a nose rub frm me :)

Back