• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teegra's piccies

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
here are some piccie sof my little boy teegra

Teegra012.jpg

Teegra as a baby :love: (he had a wee bit of a mane back then)

14-09-2006009.jpg

here he is posing on my messy bed :oops: (unable to control those ears and pulling a funny face lol

14-09-2006012-1.jpg

'enough pictures im going back to bed!'
(please note my rabbit is cleaned out lol he just likes to shred things in this case the poor victim was a yellow pages - at least its better than my duvet! :shock: )

14-09-2006017.jpg

his lovely little sign that i had made

enjoy!

abi and teegra

i love the little white bit on his nose and round his eye (read somewhere they shouldnt have a white nose with his colouring but i adore it and there is nothing better than seeing it pushed through the bars in the morning)

abi and teegra

thanks for all the lovely comments i think he is gorgeous too (although i may be a little bias lol)

any ideas what he may be a cross of?
i assumed probably lionhead because of his tufty neck when he was a baby also i was told he was dwarf (although i wouldnt say he was that small - i will weigh him in a min!)
someone suggested maybe dutch because of his dark bum markings :D

EDIT: he weighs 2.1kg if this helps

abi and teegra

Awwww he's soooo handsome! :D :love:
His markings are beautiful! :D

I love this home (looks like bunny heaven! :lol: )...and the sign is very flash 8)

thanks again lol
i cant wait to sort his cage out properly (will post piccies once i do :wink: )
i am hopefully adding a shelf to about 3/4 of the cage and then when i get paid (and if mum and dad let me put my wardrobe in the spare room lol - the sacrifices we make :roll: ) he should be gettin a run aswell. in that photo he has buried his sand box it is his favourite place in the worls to be!!

abi and teegra

He looks like a proper mix off all sorts to me! He looks to definitely have some lionhead in there, and he seems to have maybe harlequin markings? But then the way they're banded across his back does look like a dutch...

Ahh whatever he is, he's absolutely gorgeous! :love: I have a soft spot for little white noses, I LOVE them!

lol he is my little mongrel bunny or lets say 'multiple pedigree' i always thought that sounded nicer lol

abi and teegra

cheekytikki said:
lol he is my little mongrel bunny or lets say 'multiple pedigree' i always thought that sounded nicer lol

abi and teegra

"Multiple pedigree" :lol: :lol: :lol: He's of the Heinz 57 Variety ;).

Whatever he is, he's gorgeous ;) :). If I was gonna call him anything though, it would be a (gorgeous ;)) Lionhead cross :).

Back