• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid bunnies!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Can someone please tell me why all my REW@s have started moulting now??? Everyone else moulted a couple of months back but noooooooo Will, Iris, Lavender and Eva are all moulting now! Fair do's Will started moulting in early august and it just takes him ages to finish! But the rest!! Silly bunnys!!! :lol: :lol:

Funny you should mention that as Salt is moulting loads at the moment! It looks like there's been an horrific fight in our garden with bunny fluff everywhere :lol:

I'm "plucking" teddy at the moment. how much hair can a bunny have??!! :shock: He only moulted in July and now he's doing it all over again!!! :roll:

He won't sit still long nough for me to get the hair of him though. :roll:

My boys are the same! I pluck Benji til I can't stop sneezing and the amount of fur I got out of T&B's cage last night was enough to make a start of a fur jumper :?

H & H seem to be losing their fur - there's a lot coming up when I stroke them, but not like clumps or anything. Not sure what's normal for them as this is their first winter.

Ive stopped taking them in2 house as i hav central heating on most of time now and some1 said this could cause them not 2 get winter coat, so will see over next few weeks.

I’ve got two chaps here that look like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards there moulting that badly! :lol:

Louise

SNAP! same happening here! When they binky round the garden it's like a shower of fur :shock: Don't we just love them though!

All mine are moulting but Jem is by far the worst. I look like a bunny myself by the time I've finished grooming her! :lol:

Albert's been moulting for ages. he had to go the the vets last week and through the cloud of fluff the vet said that most of his clients' pets have been moulting recently - it's because of the weird weather :? How long do moults last anyway?

All mine are moulting like mad, there is fur everywhere!!

with all the fur I have it looks like I have double the number of bunnies and Frodo my little lionhead looks such a mess, even when I groom him I put him down and he looks worse!!

why are they all moulting now? can anyone please explain?

Snowy has been moulting since around march/ april time. :? :?

I don't know where all the fur comes from as her fur never goes thin.

At the moment she has tufts coming out at the base of her spine, just above her tail. And both her and Flipflop have the saddle look at the moment.

Flip has tufts coming off above her tail too but I don't know if that is moulting or where Snowy keeps pulling her fur. :? :? :cry:

Justine xx

Back