• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits!! I think I will have to Colour my Hair

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
What a week, First Charlie with his foot, then Poppy and her urine, Doodles not wanting to belf out as decided now needs a dental and to top it all last night doing all the bum checks Fudge had got Flystrike luckly Ihad caught it early enough as they were only tiny maggots. The vet had managed to get all of them as they were only a few at that time so I was able to bring Fudge home with us, the vet did say i still may find a few more which i have this morning so I have managed to get all them.
You can imagine when we got back from the vets last night 10.15pm I then rechecked all the rabbits and changed all the hutches in that shed.

I hope I wake up soon and find I have been dreaming all this. Mind you i still have vets bills to remind me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no Kay! I really feel for you :( Things are good with us, except for Jem escaping yesterday and nearly giving me a heart attack and yet mre vet trips with Smurf this time :?

He doesn't look like he's been castrated :shock: :lol: but I know he has been! He's fine otherwise, just more continual check-ups with the nurse - they're starting to know me in there now! :lol:

Awww kay XX all will go quiet and then you will wonder whats gone wrong!! hey at least it's not me this week! :lol: :lol: Sorry :oops:

No but you lost your hamster so it is all your fault :wink: you have jinxed me yet again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good grief! you are havign a bad run at the moment..

I hope Fudge is back to normal soon, he's very lucky you caught it so early.

Jx

Awwww, what a nightmare :cry: :cry:

Comes in 3's though - so you are done for a while :wink:

Noodles sends special snuggles to aunty kay (oh and naughty soph does too :lol: )

I am so pleased to say that Fudge is completely clear :D :D , Charlie is doing ok vet was pleased (I just hav another Demic bun :lol: :lol: ) Poppy is back to normal and Doodles is going in this morning for is dental.

God what a week :shock: :shock:

Good work with fudge Kay :thumb: :thumb: Glad charlie is ok and hope Doodles (gotta love that name!! :lol:) gets on ok with his dental!

Ah well, you can relax next sat when you come here - you will have a noodle on your lap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it was anything like when you came to pick him up from me, I can't see me having Noodle on my lap he only as eyes for you :lol: :lol: :lol: . Vic can't wait to see him.
I'm going to have Soph on my lap :D :D :D

Back