• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help choosing a name for the Angora Doe

Which name?

• Eleanor-The most beautiful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiquita-Little one

• Azalia-of the dry earth

• Iola-colour of the dawn cloud

• None of these names, here is my own name suggestion

• Total voters

Adele

Warren Veteran
Please could you help me settle on a name for one of the Angora Does.
She is beautiful (and reminds me of our Bear Angora who passed away earlier this year) being gold and grey mix colourwise.
Here is a list of names we have composed, do you like any of them, if so, which?
Many thanks :D
We have chosen Crystal for the White (pregnant) Angora Doe
Rainbow for the gold and grey Angora Buck
Lancelot for the white Angora Buck

How do I turn this into a poll, it does not seem to work when I try :? :?: :lol: :lol:

oohhhh hold on, think I have cracked it,....or cracked up more like :roll: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

What about Elfine?

I always wanted to call one of mine Elfine but then i couldn't bring myself to change their names when i got them.

In case you are wondering, it's from the book Cold Comfort Farm.

Iola!!

Then her colour name will be a little like Bear's.
(((Bear))))

The other names are lovely.

And how is Mummy to be Crystal today?
Already answered--- Blooming radiant!!!

Did they all the others enjoy their snuggles last night?

:shock: :shock: yous are not making this easy for me are you :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for all your input and messages so far though......I think the name choice has been narrowed down to Iola and Eleanor now :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which is it to be, please keep the votes coming folk :D :D
:idea: :idea: I could always call the White Doe Eleanor rather than Crystal, and the mixed doe Iola....what do you think :?: or have I started another poll now :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for all your votes you are kind :D :D
Eleanor (Ellie) it is then, and we will call one of the white Angoras babies Iola :D
Best wishes

I'm a bit late :oops: but I vote Eleanor.My daughters Ellena (Ellie for short) and we always say she's a big fluffball! :D So it's quite fitting

Back