• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long will he be rampant???

Ammmber

New Kit
Hi all

Spike is my first rabbit, after having numerous cats through my life I felt like I really wanted to experiences the joys of having a rabbit. I read up on them a good few years before I eventually got one and waited until I felt the kids were old enough to help look after him and all in all he is a fantastic little thing. He is a mini lop and a house bunny and is a great addition to our family, however, despite being neutered 10 weeks ago he is still as much a horny devil as he was before the op and it is getting too much!!

It is impossible to move without him trying it on - I read and was informed by the vet that this died down after about 5 weeks of the op.....is he just taking longer or will he always be like this??? and if so is there anything we can do to calm him down? He has toys to snuggle up to and take his frustrations out on and plenty of toys and affection, but this behaviour is starting to put us all off a bit!!! :?

Please help!!

Thanks

I was gonna say 6 weeks. But erm.... :lol:

Maybe if he had a spayed bunny girlfriend, he might not be so "eager" for your "company" :lol:

Back