• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ABSOLUTEY FURIOUS.................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Having read this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=29730

I have just phoned said Pet Shop

The Rabbits are still there.
Age-5 months
I asked outright re Myxo
Told 'oh, it cant be passed on as we dont allow customers to hold them!! :shock: :roll: :x
I said it was spread by biting insects and was told 'no, thats not true its airbourne'..... :x :x :roll: :roll:
I asked re death of Rabbit......actually FOURTEEN DIED :shock: :cry: :x :x :x :x
I asked re Vaccinations- 'NO'....... :x :x
I asked how much for each Rabbit.......STILL 50 F'ING QUID :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It would take me 10 mins to get to that shop.........

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Janex

I would complain, I wouldn't risk your buns by bringing these two to your home if they blatantly having been cared for properly. Scummy owner. I hate it when they correct you you and are wrong!

oh my god! i am SO shocked at their response.

I really thought they were genuine animal lovers in there as one of the girls brings her pet rat in there and seemed like she cared for the buns - obviously i am very wrong seeing as they have no idea about Myxi.

I did think that £50 was good price because it stops young kids buying and parents of children.

That dalmation rex is a real stunner and im gutted he hasn't got a nice home, Jane , you would love him, I think about him alot actually.

Im going in there on sat to speak to them.

people be strong, they will only get more if you buy them as sad as this is......horid people..... :evil:

Back