• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
So freaked out this morning! I've been checking on my ang babies everyday, to ensure they're all well fed etc etc (Evee is out in her run so she doesn't eat me out of house and home lol, grass is cheap!)
This morning I went out, and they've all got hair! They're one week old today and the pink one (it's skin is pinky) is now white with a little gold nose!
They're so shiny too! If any of you have ever seen a photo of a stain guinea pig, it's like that! Literally over night they've changed (and getting HUGE!) I'm in awe! All my litters leave me astounded, but this is scary growth lol. They all have Buddha bellies too! So they've just been fed, didn't stop them from yelping for more!
I get the feeling they're going to be real trouble, they're like a nest of frogs! As they're blind and deaf, they don't move, if you touch them, they go crazy! They're like slamon leaping about. Photos will follow, it's just a bit dull outside so I don't want to risk them getting cold.
Feel good today, healthy babies, happy mummy, and Gorgeous (their dad who is at the vets) seems to be getting better!

One was pink, the others were purply black, but yes they had no hair! They're so sad looking when born, a bit like baby birds!

Back