• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny rooms are nearly finished

I'm excited today! I am having lino fitted to my 2 spare rooms to make them into proper bunny & piggy palaces.

I got sick of hoovering beige carpet everyday so on the spur of the moment, i ordered some lino and it's finally been put down today.

Some kind freecycler has given me a pasting table to hold my new piggy complex and I'm going to hang material over the front so Gus has yet another burrow to snooze in all day.

Then I'm going to fill the rooms with all their toys, their tunnels and their favourite rugs.

Photos will follow once I've moved everything back in!

In them meantime my bathroom is full of books and my landing is holding the bunny supplies box and a bookcase. And Gus & Lola & the piggies have had to move into our bedroom - this hasnt gone down well with Lola who spent all night jumping up and down on my feet and generally being grumpy. This morning she was trying to dig her way back into her old bedroom poor thing.

Still it will be worth it!

Nice one! Beware - they'll take over your house - I had one Bunny Room once - now I have 3 :lol: I gave up on carpet too. There's cheap laminate down in mine cos it's easy to sweep. Although watching them first walk on it was funny :D

Back