• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upset

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
i am so upset, on my way to work this morning a wild bun ran under my car..... i cried all the way to work. :cry:

Take a little reassurance that it was a swift death, I too would have been upset for a long time, but it really was an accident, bunnies seem suicidal sometimes.

I would be upset too in fact I was when my o/h ran over one whilst he was driving MY car and we were on the way to the airport for our holiday which put a total downer on it :(

Thanks everyone, even though it was an accident I still feel devastated. I keep thinking about it. I so hope that the poor little mite didn't suffer. :(

Awww, I know I'd cry too if I that happened :cry: He was probably suffering and wanted to go quickly... so you probably helped him, just think of it that way :)

Binky free little bun xx

Oh no, I am so sorry, sounds like we have both had a pretty bad morning. I hope you are ok, please don't blame yourself. A squirrel ran under my car once, it was really upsetting.
I hope your day gets better.
Nicola x

Ahhh thanks everyone for being so kind. Killing any living thing is always horrible, but when its your most favourite animal in the world its awful.

Hope your day is improving too Nicola. xx

Thanks Wizbit :wink: I'm going to phone the rspca later on and find out what happened. It's so hard isn't it. My friend at work had his dog put to sleep at the w/end and is really upset. It seems to be a bad time all round at the moment. Fingers crossed for some good news soon.
Take care.
Big hugs...Nicola x

Awww I'm sorry :(. I'd have cried too :( But it was an accident, there's nothing you could have done so don't feel too bad.

Back