• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Barney & Benji (RIP both of you xxx)

Benjiandbarney

Warren Scout
Found this video that was taken of my lovely boys back in January time (back in the good old days when they were together, bless 'em). Please excuse my innoying voice :lol: You cant see Barneys little face, it looks too dark! Check out their red tunnel and sexy leopard print mat eh :wink: They were soooo gorge, miss them so much!! Anyway hope this video thing works, 1st time I have actually done this!! Also attaching a piccie of them too.. Enjoy! Claire XxX

3377.jpg

Aw thats so sweet! I love watching vids of buns playing! Something that you will always be able to keep to remind you of them

Awwwww Claire that was wonderful to see Benji and Barney together, it must of been hard for you to put it on :cry: :cry: Thank you for sharing it with us, I loved little Benji tucking into his carrots :lol: :lol:

Hi everyone
Yes Ali was very hard to watch that video last night. Im feeling much better today though, havent cried and feeling happy that Benji & Barney are back together again now. I just hope they are not misbehaving too badly :wink: XxX

Back