• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boyfriend has been found!!!

After all this waiting...
The wait I think is finally over!!!
Well nearly...

I got a call saying that boys had come into the rescue and I can pick one...!!! yey!

there are 2 ,12 week olds, they are both BIB - and one has a white paw ( I think I want that one)
There's also a very unfriendly 1yr old lionhead who needs a home... very tempting cos I really want a lionhead - and these 2 young ones have no named breed as of yet lol
to many decisions ... anyways shes going next tuesday night - and then I will leave the decision up to her,,,... she can have whoever she wants to be bonded with!
Arghhhh I am so excited and nervous and just had to tell everybody!

tee heee watch this space for photos!

well I will meet them when I drop her off- I dont really have the quality time needed to bond them myself - and the fact she has been absolutely in every corner of this house there is no neutral territory except the inside of the bath tub lol!
So excited :)

Snowflakes mummy said:
well I will meet them when I drop her off- I dont really have the quality time needed to bond them myself - and the fact she has been absolutely in every corner of this house there is no neutral territory except the inside of the bath tub lol!
So excited :)

oops missed the bit where you said Tuesday :wink: The rescues sorting it is probably the least stressful way to partner bunnies... send them off on holiday and they come back with their new friend :D Double the trouble :lol:

Just got off the phone...
and apparently they are tiny! with sticky uppy ears....
The lady is amazingly rabbit savvy and says they are basically just a heinz 57! lol hehe I am getting a mongrel rofl!

Back