• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a bonded pair of buns! U/D found them :)

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Ok so a friend of mine lost her bun a few months ago and is now ready for another. I have convinced her to get a bonded pair :wink: from a rescue :wink: :wink:

Does anyone want to help me look for them :?: :D

She loves black bunnies :D :D but they have to be friendly, ie no biters etc and she has two cats who used to sit with her old bun so they would have to be ok with cats. :? Oh and she wants small size buns as the hutch & run she has wouldn't be big enough for big ones

So who's up for helping me find them!! :wink: :wink:

bunnylove said:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=5769

what size is the hutch blizzard is a dwalf lop and storm is a gorgeouss blue uppy eard rabbit they are about 4 years old and are VERY bonded and just waiting for a loving home :D

:love: I saw them just now :love:

I'm guessing that the hutch is about 3ft6 by 3ft6 and it's the type that sits on top of a run with is the same width by I'd say 5ft longand they would have permenant access to the run. They also have a very bunny proof garden and her old bun used to spend a lot of the daytime having the run of the garden.. (She works nights so is almost always at home in the day and is like me in the fact she needs very little sleep!!)

Sue&Sooty said:
I'm guessing that the hutch is about 3ft6 by 3ft6 and it's the type that sits on top of a run with is the same width by I'd say 5ft longand they would have permenant access to the run.

Why to people have to have funny shaped hutches.... make my brain hurt :lol: So that's what the equivilent of 5' by 2' less 6" square?

Tamsin said:
Sue&Sooty said:
I'm guessing that the hutch is about 3ft6 by 3ft6 and it's the type that sits on top of a run with is the same width by I'd say 5ft longand they would have permenant access to the run.

Why to people have to have funny shaped hutches.... make my brain hurt :lol: So that's what the equivilent of 5' by 2' less 6" square?

I would guess at just over 9ft floor space plus the run area :? I think :? :?

:( As much as its great looking at all the cute buns on RR it's also really sad that theres so many of them :(

Just noticed that it says Sambuca hasn't been neutered - in fact she has.

We also have a pair of 15 week black sisters. They are Netherland crosses so still TINY you would think they were only 8 weeks old.

donna-arc said:
Just noticed that it says Sambuca hasn't been neutered - in fact she has.

We also have a pair of 15 week black sisters. They are Netherland crosses so still TINY you would think they were only 8 weeks old.

:oops: I have altered it as she was sorted out in this department what seems months ago.

donna-arc said:

She doesn't want to have 'baby' bunnies.. she'd much rather give a home to some older ones who have been in a shelter for a while :D

Back