• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxford Bunnies

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya,

I just wanted to say thank to everyone that sent money for the Oxford bunnies :) I've added in some of the general money raised by RR (so thank you to everyone that's donated in the past to) and sent the rescues out £10 for each bunny they took in :)

Gillian at Heathlands has told me her's have been neutered now and are just waiting their last vaccination. The babies that went to the Blue Cross have just come out of isolation after having their vaccinations and one is reserved already. The 10 that went up to The Bunny Camp have been neutered and they're just waiting a few more days to see if number 11 is pregnant. I'm sure Jill and Eve can update us on their ones :)

So thank you!!

Tamsin

Are these the buns that were ALL kept in a ladys bedroom, about 40 of them, all breedin' together and adults attackin the young ones?

m
xx

tam i took in SIX not five :? :?

hazel, copper,snowy, marlon, eddie and harley ALL have now been neutered and awaiting there mysi jab, all are fab and binky round their cages and are as happy as larry about being able to have access to a run but still ba able to watch enders on the plasma :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

non reserved as yet but i am sure they will be soon

thanks everyone Eve x

Tamsin thank you so much for the donation..it really helps, especially as the ones I took weren't vacs :D
Nikori and Peony, who Katie ,Animusuk, fostered for a while..have come to me and were neutered today..they are fine and great news..have a home to go to :D
Georgie, fostered by Estelle, also is with me now and was neutered today. Mikeymoo, Lindsey has the other boy who will be coming to me next week hopefully.
I have a couple of people waiting for homechecks who want smallish boys so these two should soon be snuggling up with girlie-buns in new homes!
Will add pics later

I have one of the Oxford bunnies :D Will post his story in Stories and Piccies :D This is not a request for money... I think Lorna and co. need all the money they can get :thumb:

Back