• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone tried...

do you mean the nature snacks from excel? my bunnies love the nettle ones and the dandilion ones :D they are all natural and perfectly healthy :D

sezzy5889 said:
ahh yes thats the one :)

I get paid this weekend and quite a fair amount, i have decided my first interest will be to pop over to PAH and spoil my boys rotten :lol:

Just checking out what i could get them :D

*goes off to add 'nature snacks' to the shopping list*

Why not order from the hay experts or bunny basics rather than p@h :) ?! X

sezzy5889 said:
whats that got to do with anything, i'm not going to buy a rabbit :? buying rabbit equipment isn't going to encourage them anymore to keep selling rabbits. you can buy stuff from there and still not agree with them selling animals :wink:

I don't want to go through the bother of ordering anyway, i just want to go in, buy some toys and treats and go home again, is there a problem with that??

Nope, No problem :) Just giving them money is something many of us (myself inc. as you may have guessed) refuse to give them our money. Theres a better selection online too, But the choice is yours :) As for the nature sticks, they weren't a massive hit with mine, Charlie used to eat them .. but i'd love to have known something Charlie wouldn't eat :wink: X

sezzy5889 said:
Thanks

Sorry if i ruffled any feathers, i am a new member and i don't know the do's and don'ts of this forum, i have always shopped at PAH mainly because they have good prices of big bales of sawdust and a good selection of treats, toys, and being only down the road from the place! I have NEVER bought an animal from there though and don't intend to.

Aww Don't worry about it :) We all have different opinions on what were prepared to do and not do. As long as your happy with what you do, thats fine :D X

sezzy5889 said:
Thanks

Sorry if i ruffled any feathers, i am a new member and i don't know the do's and don'ts of this forum, i have always shopped at PAH mainly because they have good prices of big bales of sawdust and a good selection of treats, toys, and being only down the road from the place! I have NEVER bought an animal from there though and don't intend to.

I get bags of dust extracted shavings from a horse feed supplier. They are bigger than a Giant P@H bale & cost £3 less :wink: & Excel, is only £9.99 for a large bag, where its' £13.99 at P@H :D Get my treats from P@H though :oops: , but i don't have a credit/debit card to buy online :evil:

Mine didnt like those nettle things -
as for buying at pets at home....
there is a new one which opened down my road - I went to criticise the way they looked after their rabbits- but there was nothing wrong evey time I have been to check on them. I think new stores have changed their policies.
Yes I do buy from pets at home, because I am not spending a fortune on post and packing and I like to take my stuff straight home.
If you want to buy at pets at home go for it....- Its whatevers convenient for you :)

Not sure about the nettle treats - but at a large pet shop near me last night I discovered Hay that has Wild Roses, Peppermint, or Nettle through it. I bought the boys rose and peppermint and they LOVE it! So they're getting a treat and eating mor hay too :D

One of my buns loves ribena(discovered on his baytril course!) but isn't bothered about his hay, so I sprinkle a bit of ribena over his hay. Seems to do the trick!! I don't use it every time cos of the sugar, but he eats hay the night I do do it :oops: :D

Back