• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two...

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
This is how much they love their papaya tablets... I was sitting down on one side of the garden and they were muching grass on the other (quite a big garden too) and as soon as they heard me shake the pot within seconds they were on my legs begging! :lol: :lol: :roll: :love:

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

sezzy5889 said:
Oooo lovely buns, hmmm..

what are papaya tablets and where can you get them from?

Papaya tablets help break down hair in the stomach which can help prevent some tummy problems :D You can get them from http://www.sphsupplies.co.uk/index.php?cPath=26 but the site isn't working for me at the moment :?

nicole said:
My two are like that as well, Mhairi can hear me un-screwing the lid!

Awww really? Bless her! :lol: :lol:

It's great how they think they're sweets :D

hmmm might have to invest in some :)

I give my mikey Choccie buttons when hes a good boy (bunny buttons, not cadburys :lol: ) now he comes up to me and nudges my legs as if to say "well i've been a good boy today, can i have a treat?" :lol:
Soo cute!

OMG Emma, The first photo :love: Thats something i really miss only having one, the scrabbling to get to the treats first :love: :lol: :lol: X

sezzy5889 said:
hmmm might have to invest in some :)

I give my mikey Choccie buttons when hes a good boy (bunny buttons, not cadburys :lol: ) now he comes up to me and nudges my legs as if to say "well i've been a good boy today, can i have a treat?" :lol:
Soo cute!

Yeah, I think they're great! :love:

Awwww how cute!! :love: Bless him :D

beckiboo186 said:
OMG Emma, The first photo :love: Thats something i really miss only having one, the scrabbling to get to the treats first :love: :lol: :lol: X

Awww... yeah it really makes me giggle, they keep trying to push each other out the way :lol: :lol: :love:

Rade will actually bite my fingers to get one and he NEVER bites :shock: The bag they were in fell on the floor the other day and he was in there like a shot - I turned round to see a very happy bunny tucking in :roll:

Beany said:
Rade will actually bite my fingers to get one and he NEVER bites :shock: The bag they were in fell on the floor the other day and he was in there like a shot - I turned round to see a very happy bunny tucking in :roll:

Awwww :lol: :lol:
Yeah Jasper and Clio never bite but I get my fingers bitten too! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Back