• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Progress with Biting bun Calel

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Last night - I was sitting on the sofa - all the doors were open so Calel & girlfriend could have a run around. Treacle jumped onto my knee for a stroke, & Calel - who usually isn't too happy about me & Treacle being friendly - sprawled out next to me. Course, I didn't dare moved for half an hour, & was completely enclosed in a sleeping bag, but yay!! No sign of aggression at all (until i had to pee - but he just jumped down & stamped for 5 mins so all good :D )

(I won't mention that he didn't want to be put away & I had to stay up til 2am until he decided to see if i'd fed him & could lock him away!:shock: :lol: )

lynda_m said:
Calel has a girlfriend now??

I'm guessing that means he's for keeps? :lol:

How is your wrist now?!

Was hoping might make him nicer - she's really friendly!! She was only meant to be temporary - but to be honest, when babies have gone, & Dusk & Dawn, there'll be enough space for them to both stay....(No more Free Ad buns for me though :roll: :lol: )

Still can't feel thumb, but wrist is def better & have come of anti-biotics cos sick of them!! :lol:

Back