• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Jane!! Look what I've got..............

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
A double for Honey!! :lol:

This is Jack, a free ad bun that I rescued, he has now been castrated and will be looking for a home

Jack1.jpg

Jack5.jpg

Very similar don't you agree?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless, they would make a lovely couple :love: :love: sorry being very nosey again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thatsl OK Ali, I wouldn't expect anything else :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's beautiful and spends most of his time lounging on my bed!!, he is wonderful and loves his nose rubs

xx

snowy said:
Thatsl OK Ali, I wouldn't expect anything else :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's beautiful and spends most of his time lounging on my bed!!, he is wonderful and loves his nose rubs

xx

Aw he sounds lovely and friendly :love: :love: :love: :love:

He is absolutley wonderful, he knows his name and come running when called, he loves to be picked up and cuddled and lays for hours on my bed sprawled out like lord muck!!

He has a fabulous nature and if the truth were know I will be very sorry to part with him so it has to be a very special home.

x

snowy said:
He is absolutley wonderful, he knows his name and come running when called, he loves to be picked up and cuddled and lays for hours on my bed sprawled out like lord muck!!

He has a fabulous nature and if the truth were know I will be very sorry to part with him so it has to be a very special home.

x

I think you will end up keeping him :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awwwww what a handsome little Bunny :love:
From the description of Honey's temperament he might have to be a 'yes dear' husbun!!! :roll: :lol:

Janex

Yes!!, but wouldn't it be lovely and then we could have a matching pair of slippers!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He sounds like an angel.... awww do you think he could calm an over active little princess down... shes kinda looking for that special someone right now... although If I was you I wouldnt part with him! lol

Back