• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutches for sale

I emailed this seller and said maybe she should make large ones and got told that she has bred rabbits for 5 years and her rabbits are more than fine in this size of hutch! :x i looked at her other ads and she was asking for a french lop doe, i hope to god she didnt squeeze that in one of those hutches.Why do people think it is fine to house bunnies in such stupidly sized wooden boxes??

I just emailed too - wonder if she'll get the hint? I know she's recommending rabbits have time out in a run too, but not everyone does this every day :(

To be fair, the hutches are 2' wide which makes this hutch twice as big as most bought in pet shops. I agree that 3' is not very long, but with it being 2' wide, it is definitely bigger and a little better than average! Although I agree with others that it is still not really big enough for an average sized rabbit.

Vera

Back