• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your opinion please

hunnybun

Mama Doe
DSCF4176.jpg

arrived today, give the girl her due, she has only had him 2 weeks and wasn't rabbit savvy. he came from her neighbour who never wanted him anymore.

His claws are now cut and he is much happier :D

I knew there was a reason, I spent evrey spare minute looking after rabbits..........it's for rabbits like this :)

OMG :shock: :( Reminds me of Bob's feet when I picked him up on the first leg of a bunny run.... Thats why I took him to the vets on the way home

A bunny we had here was like that, slightly worse though :(

Peanut the bunny with the awful teeth had awfully long claws too :(

such a shame!

Some of the boarders we have come with claws like that, especially the longer coated breeds as the owners just don't seem to notice, and it just shows they probably don't get to go out much at home, I always give them a clip though :lol:

Some of the owners tell us that after they take the rabbits home they always seem more depressed than usual and in a mood with them because they've had such a good time here :lol: :lol:

dear oh dear, glad hes doing great though! :D

Poor thing, I had a piggie recently who came in 3 of its nails were wound round each other :oops: :shock:

Back