• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies are digging out!

Well, last week Ruby and Millie chewed though the wire on the bottom of their run and started digging a big hole under the fence :roll: :lol:
Rubydigging.jpg

so I've covered it over with a big litter tray filled with soil, they can dig as much as they want and no escapes! :wink:

Ruby "Ooo I luurrvveee to dig!"
Rubydigging-1.jpg

"Urm..I wasn't doing anything!" :angel:
Rubyinsoil.jpg

"All that digging has made me tried...Zzzzzzz"
Rubysnoozing.jpg

Millie "Yay I can dig now!"
Milliedigging2.jpg

"He he, I'll start my burrow again while Jess isn't looking!"
Milliedigging.jpg

Look how dirty she is!
Millieinsoil.jpg

Milliedirty.jpg

There is also a video but it hasn't uploaded yet! :roll: I'll add it on later. :D

Thanks everyone. :D Becki, yes that's Ruby's big bum sticking in the air! :lol: She does have a 'rather large' bottom whereas Millie's is quite boney. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunny_burrows said:
Thanks everyone. :D Becki, yes that's Ruby's big bum sticking in the air! :lol: She does have a 'rather large' bottom whereas Millie's is quite boney. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww, Tell Rubes Im sorry, and I love every inch of blubber :shock: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: X

Naughty bunsters :lol: I love the one with all the mud on Millie's face, well funny!!!
Great pic's Jess!!! :D
Nicola x

Thanks. :D I think it's their new favourite toy, they've been digging in it all afternoon and now they're asleep! :lol:

Here's the video of Millie trying to make her escape :angel: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats ace Jess, she is really going for it. I'm off out to give mine a tray of soil now, but they just ignore it though :roll: :lol:
Nicola x

Back