• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo all over bathroom floor-With photos(Of bunnies not poo)!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
First I would like to thank Angie65 for her long and patient pm she she sent me! :D

Charlie, Flopsy, Sam and Cindy met on friday in my bathroom and are now living together!! Yay :D I can't say it's love just yet, but they are happy to share a hutch and run. (Charlie, bottom left of sig, lived with Flops, third along on top, Sam and Cindy bottom right)

I couldn't believe how easy it was...!? I set up a picnic in the bathroom and put the four of them together and sat on the floor with dish-cloths wrapped round my hands and watched. For the first half hour there was peace and tollerance and just as I was beginning to wonder what I'd been so worried about Flopsy kicked off and the four of them disappeared in a ball of white fur. Thankfully I managed to seperate them and there was no real damage done.
They've now settled down together really well. The first night I put them in a massive dog crate and had them in my bedroom and I can honestly say I didn't get a lot of sleep. Flopsy is a right little madam and kept biting and Cindy is a thumper which is really loud on the metal trays in the middle of the night! :roll:

But a word of encouragement to those who are nervous about bonding and keep putting it off. There are some really good threads on this forum giving some great advice and if you pm people they are always helpful so go for it! It's definately worth it :D

Cindy, Charlie, Sam and Flopsy

CIMG3695.jpg

Cindy, Charlie, Flopsy and Sam

CIMG3691.jpg

The boys: Sam and Charlie

CIMG3689.jpg

One day I WILL bunny nap Charlie :love:

I lurve him :love:

Next time you bring him Chloe, you'll have to padlock his carrier! :lol:

Back