• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do Happy Hutch . .

bunnylove said:
Spacegirl said:
. . .make to spec? Does anyone know?

what do you want sally the carpenter that works via the rescue maybe able to help you!?
Lots of space for Humpty and Pepper. I've asked Happy Hutch if they could do a hutch on run combo with a 6x2x2 hutch (like they do anyway) on a 6x5 run with no ramp just a larger than average hole at one end with a trap door.
Basically, I can't get them a shed at the moment so I'm trying to get them the best amount of space that I can without going nuts with money. Don't really want to spend more than £150. A tall oreder I know! If your carpenter can do something with lots of space for me for a similar amount (plus I could collect from you or him) then I am happy to go with him.

They now do a 6ftx2ftx2ft hutch on a 6ft by 4ft run; bidding starts at £95 on ebay. The holes are fine for just jumping through, although their trap doors are useless.

doorkeeper said:
They now do a 6ftx2ftx2ft hutch on a 6ft by 4ft run; bidding starts at £95 on ebay. The holes are fine for just jumping through, although their trap doors are useless.

I just won one of those on ebay last night for £95 :D

sgprescue said:
doorkeeper said:

I wish i had room for 2 6ft hutches. I'm hoping to buy 2 5ft hutch and run combo's to fit on the patio. I've emailed Happy Hutch with some questions but they aren't very good at responding :roll:

Estelle said:
sgprescue said:
doorkeeper said:

I wish i had room for 2 6ft hutches. I'm hoping to buy 2 5ft hutch and run combo's to fit on the patio. I've emailed Happy Hutch with some questions but they aren't very good at responding :roll:

I found that with the email but when I phoned them asking for a quote on my custom hutches I called the wednesday morning, they phoned back Thursday morning, they started making them that day and they arrived on my door step the following monday, very quick response. I think they dont check their email very often but they were extremly helpful on the phone :D

Back