• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lights for my shed

They are really good, we've got them in all the sheds and they are really handy because it's a light but no wires!!

Hi, I'm interested in looking at your link but just get the QVC shopping site, what product is it? What are they called I mean so I can look them up?

I've got something very similar in my sheds - the push on/push off lights. I hate to say it but mine came from Asda and were about £2 each, and they are still working well, over a year later :wink:

I think lights of this sort of design are brilliant for sheds etc, it makes life so much easier for me when doing their nightly checks :D

I never thought of something like that!
Ive got an outside electric socket,with an extension lead running into the summerhouse,so mine have a lamp and a radio on :)

No I don't leave them on all night because the batteries wouldn't last but they are great for doing night checks and when it's getting dark and it's bed time

Ive got a stick on push light in the shed but i only use it when im tucking up a bun in their hutch for the night. Too nervous to leave them lit although i dont think they could do any harm.

I get laughed at work about my shed and run. I had told them about the lights and my boss said "oh you'll be getting them an extention next" I just replied "no accually I'll be getting them a conservitory".
And now there taking the mick cos of the lights and how I want a fleece carpet for them in winter and the insulation I might be getting.

We brought a Solar Shed Light, its perfect for those quick check, and no expense of batteries. I think we got ours from Maplins.

I reckon you get what you pay for with those, I paid about a tenner for one and it's absolutely rubbish, it takes so long to 'warm up' (bit like those low energy light bulbs) that you've finished what you needed to do by the time there's enough light! My one is about as bright as a full moon.

I just thought cos I'm in scotland we dont get much full sunshine to charge up the batteries so I didn't buy one.
I'm very hopefull on the sticky lights tho.
I saw them working on Fiona's hutches and there fab.

Back