• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor bunny..I can take if someone can meet me halfway!

Poor thing ... she possibly pregnant too..

"black and white frenchxdwarf lop lovely doe she has been mated up expecting in 2 weeks only want a new home due to moving and not enough room for all my rabbits the only thing is with her bless she only has one ear "

So do I take it they didn't know they were moving when they mated her!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

they probably though aww lets have babies mated her then relised that she would have babies after they moved..if you look at her other ads i think shes a breeder and needs the space :(

french x dwarf

just posted new topic by mistake oops !!!!! have emailed the woman to find out where she is i dont mind going to get her if someone can take her hopefully she isnt to far !!!!!

french x dwarf

i think she is in newark waiting on a reply from the person advertising im in east sussex so i can get her to the lady in surrey does anyone no how far eastbourne to newark is ?????

bilbo said:
hey guys!would be brill if shell could pick her up then somehow get a bunnyrun to me :)

I have just emailed the lady telling her that I am willing to take the bun.

I have a spare 7ft hutch that she can live in until we can sort out transport.

I will let you know when she replies. :thumb:

I emailed her Thursday asking if she still needed a home for the bun, but haven't heard back. The phone number just dialled out from my phone so I thought maybe it was a wrong number? Hope she finds a good home!

I thought this bun was pregnant?, is so she needs to be settled asap and do as little travelling as possible in the shortest possible time, 200 miles seems an awful long way, will she be OK?

If somebody can get this Rabbit to me in South Yorkshire we could meet Bilbo at a service area on the M1 with her if that’s any help.

Louise

I'm totally confused ... why would the bun want to go to South Yorkshire?, I thought she was in Nottinghamshire and the person having her was in Sussex??, this poor rabbit and to think she is pregnant!!

I was offering to help get her to Bilbo as she had offered to take her. Is there something wrong with this? :?

Louise

Not at all, but I thought Bilbo was in Sussex?, like I said I am totally confused, so please tell me where is the bunny? and where is she going, if I can help with part of the run then I will, let me know

Bilbo is in Surrey as it says below her avatar. South Yorkshire is basically on route from Newark (where the Rabbit is) to Surrey so I thought I could be of some help. :wink:

Louise

snowy said:
I thought this bun was pregnant?, is so she needs to be settled asap and do as little travelling as possible in the shortest possible time, 200 miles seems an awful long way, will she be OK?

The ad says that the babies are due in 2 weeks. The ad was placed a week ago so there is only 1 week to go. :? As Snowy said surely the bun needs to be settled somewhere and we probably wouldn't be able to arrange for her to get down to Surrey in time anyway. :?

I can take her and I'm closer in Birmingham. Does anyone know what is actually going on with the rabbit as I haven't heard back from her owner anyway?

Back