• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a run today look!!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Had to do a little bit of alteration to it as it's not as tall as the doors of the hutch. Had to put a sticky up bit on the top and put some bolts to make it safer, but on the whole I'm pleased with it.... Hope the buns will be too!! :D

RIMG0878.jpg

RIMG0879.jpg

RIMG0880.jpg

That looks great Sue, I see you have another type of bunny now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks good :) Make sure the run is attached to the hutch so nothing can push the two apart :)

Tamsin said:
Looks good :) Make sure the run is attached to the hutch so nothing can push the two apart :)

It is Tamsin :thumb: it's bolted to the sides.... tired to pull it apart to make sure and it wouldn't budge! :D

double hutch

Dear sue & sue where did you get that lovely big double hutch that is in your photos ?

I think I may have just successfully bonded twinkle and james my two newest bunnies and would eventually like to get them a two tier hutch as I have no more room for another shed, because I have three bunnies living in an adapted shed already.

Krista :)

Sue got it from pets at home Krista, she's not online at the mo so I hope you dont mind me replying :)

Sue&Sooty said:
Ali said:
Sorry Sue I gate crassed I couldnt see your user name at the bottom :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

No probs :wink: My name doesn't show at the bottom anymore 8) I like to stay hidden :lol:

Aww why are you hiding from us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back