• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edit

Just to add we will be taking Harry to his new home so there is no need for a Rabbit run. :wink:

Louise

Guess who is having him....

Runnybabbit :D :D :D :D :D

Harry as landed on his feet, I can tell you :D :D :D

I like stories like this a REAL happy ending....bless

Well done you for making that tough decision!!

I'm sooo excited, I can hardly speak.

I'm not going to set anything up for him but wait until he's had a good look round and found his fav places. Hope he picks my bedroom to sleep in tho :lol: .

I'm getting my new baby (even if he is a big boy) tomorrow.

runnybabbit said:

I'm not going to set anything up for him but wait until he's had a good look round and found his fav places. Hope he picks my bedroom to sleep in tho :lol: .

Will he be in with your other buns?

bluebunny said:
runnybabbit said:

Will he be in with your other buns?

Not to start off with., I will introduce them through the safety of the baby gate tho.

Once he has had his little boy op, I would like to try and bond him with candy and dobbs then they can all play out together. Treacle really dislikes being with other buns, so she will have to stay as she is now in Amys room and we will keep Harry out of there.

ahem, who me :lol: :lol: I don't think so :lol: :lol:
He will be one spoilt bun, and never want for anything :D

Well, Harry's arrived and he's gorgeous.

He's not done much exploring yet but seem to have found his chilling place, infront of the radiator in the living room. He's had a doze on both mine and Amys laps and seems to love the attention not to mention the tickles. We've also had a couple of grunts off him but they didn't seem to be annoyance, it was just as he was hopping past us.

He tucked into his veg and pellets and has also washed in front of us.

Looking forward to settling down in front of the tv with him for a snuggle.

Will post some pic's in a couple of days, give him chance to settle in before I go flashing the camera at him.

A Big Thank You to Louise and Steve, not only for letting me have Harry but also for bringing him all the way here.

Karen x

Lovely meeting you today Karen and your daughter Amy. :D I couldn’t of asked for a better home for Harry and I know he will be thoroughly spoilt. :wink:

Take care,

Louise

Back