• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow

First off Willow is not a rabbit, she's a cat (hope you don't mind me posting pics of cats on a rabbit site?).

Well we picked up Willow from the Blue Cross on Monday, she was a stray taken into the Blue Cross back in May (can you believe that it's taken this long to rehome her - I mean she is just so pretty!!!).

She's a little girl just over a year old, when she was taken into the Blue Cross the vets report says that she had had kittens about 7 weeks previous (but they weren't still with her).

10230.jpg

Above is the photo from the Blue Cross website (I hope they don't mind me downloading it :eek: )

She is still quite nervous spening most of the first couple of days under a bed, or hiding behind things, although she is also quite inquisitive:

Willow%20001.jpg

She is also very playfull which I'm not used to as our old cat was 19 when he passed away so wasn't really intested in playing. She's also very quick and sharp!

Willow%20007_filtered.jpg

There are a few more photos of her here: http://www.hannahford.eclipse.co.uk/Willow/Willow.html but at the moment she is rather camera shy and tends to run off when she sees it, maybe I should get a smaller camera?
20d_70_200.jpg
:lol: :lol:

p.s. she's also facinated my the noise I make when typing on my laptop... you should just see her face!!! :D

She is lovely (and of course I'm not at all biast!).

Phew exhausted thought, I've just had to play with her, she seems to be a bit confused between her mouse and mine! :lol:

Hi Hannah

What a small world - I'm Nicola, I work at the Blue Cross and came to do your home visit (I met you briefly when you came to visit her). How lovely to see pics of Willow and I'm so glad she is settling in. Once she gets over her shyness I'm sure her character will come out!

Your bunnies are just gorgeous too, had to go out and say hello to them!

Give Willow a big cuddle from me, I'll let everybody at work know how she is doing :)

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Yep I think that Willow is going really well she is getting braver and more relaxed everyday. She is so alert, hears everything and like to know what they all are about - really inquisitive. We all think she's really sweet, my and Mum keep coming out with lots of aaahhhs and ooohhhs.

Not sure what else to say, I'll get some better photos of her once she can go outside.

Hannah

Back