• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch/run combi suppliers????

lucyj

Mama Doe
Til now I have had H & H in a 4ft x 18 x 18 hutch with a 4 ft x 2 ft x 2ft run underneath, and this has been ok as they have permanent access to run and spend very little time in hutch, only using it as a bolthole and for sleeping in the afternoon.

However. it's not suitable for winter when they're going to be spending more time in there, so I'm looking to get a bigger one (I want it to b a combi as well).

Can any of u suggest any suppliers which are cheap (but still decent quality)??? the current one is from The HappyHutch company, and thought I can't fault quality, I think they'r quite expensive.

Also, could I upgrade to a 6 x 2 x 2 of 6 x 3 x 3 hutch without getting a 6ft long run, sticking to say a 4ft long one (obv be bigger tho as will be 6 ft accross instead of 4)

P@H's hutchs are great, i think. You could go in and have a look, they do add on runs too. They have a new one in at the moment which is quite nice. Check it out.

m
xx

lucyj said:
Til now I have had H & H in a 4ft x 18 x 18 hutch with a 4 ft x 2 ft x 2ft run underneath, and this has been ok as they have permanent access to run and spend very little time in hutch, only using it as a bolthole and for sleeping in the afternoon.

However. it's not suitable for winter when they're going to be spending more time in there, so I'm looking to get a bigger one (I want it to b a combi as well).

Can any of u suggest any suppliers which are cheap (but still decent quality)??? the current one is from The HappyHutch company, and thought I can't fault quality, I think they'r quite expensive.

Also, could I upgrade to a 6 x 2 x 2 of 6 x 3 x 3 hutch without getting a 6ft long run, sticking to say a 4ft long one (obv be bigger tho as will be 6 ft accross instead of 4)

Happy hutch have been listing their 6 x 2 x 2 hutch with 6 x 4 run on ebay a lot lately and they are going at a very good price. They are on sale on their website at the moment aswell at £139 :D

I just got a happyhutch 6 by 2 by 2 hutch and run for 110, and i'm very pleased with that price. Mine have a utch and run combi at the mo from P@H but i wanted them to have a bigger one.

Back