• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pregnant freead bunny....don't know who to contact

ah144

Warren Scout
I know this is the wrong place :oops: but did'nt know what else to do!! As tree is away i don't know who to contact so if any of you know please point me in the right direction :) There is a 2 year old pregnant seal point bunny advertised in freeads and she is due to give birth in 3 weeks!! :cry: :cry:

cheers me dear :wink: thanks for putting the link up, i am hopeless with computers! as you can see she is free :cry:

Is there anyone, individual or rescue who can take her? I'm willing to help with a bunny run!

I am also willing to help by bunny run and donation (just got student loan!!), can't stop thinking about her :cry: :cry:

Shall I get in contact with them? I cannot keep this bunny long term it would have to be found a home soon, but I could look after her for a few days. Is there any rescue out there who could take her?

I would be able to foster her, on behalf of my local rescue centre if that's any help?

We're in Yorkshire though...although can travel part way :)

Please do sort out somewhere before agreeing to take her, I know you all have the best intentions but neutering/vaccinating half a dozen babies doesn't come cheap and a lot of rescues are quite full atm :(

And..Veronica I know you're trying to help but you are supposed to be taking things easier for your own health!! naughty girl! :lol:

honeybunny said:
And..Veronica I know you're trying to help but you are supposed to be taking things easier for your own health!! naughty girl! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
True! It's an option for the little bunny anyhow, incase the rescues are full. I've just handed back my emergency two foster buns...as they have found a new home with a work collegue of mine, who's been home checked...so they are off to live with their new home :)
I now have 2 safe, cozy and snug hutchs free again if they are needed in an emergency case :)

Back