• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bugsy had his op today...hope in right section !

poppy180

Warren Scout
Hi everyone

just to let you know how bugsys doing (got him from a rescue weeks ago). He didn't eat at all yesterday, in the morning when he has been running up to the hutch to see me and tuck into his food he was sat quiet in the corner :(

I kept trying before I went to work, and had him in the house all evening and night - wasn't running around as normal, and still not eating/drinking. I kept checkinghim over and was trying to convince him to eat - no joy.

As he was due for the vets this morning I put himin our bedroom in his box overnight so I could keep an eye/ear on him! He woke me up munching food about 4am :lol: :lol:

took him to the vets - he was full of beans!! Put him in for the op - (little boy op). Asked them to put a note on to check his teeth.

Just been to pick him up - seems ok, asked about teeth and they ckd with the vet and they hadn't done it. So then they did and found a "hook" in his mouth which they have filed down - glad I asked!! :?

Hopefuly going to start the bonding with Poppy in the next couple of days :D :D

Sorry for long post - just wanted 2 update u all
bugsyfirstday.jpg

aw thank you - i did notice your previous threads of your bugsy - he was named bugs already when we got him from the rescue, and we adapted it to Bugsy. It seems to suit him better

Just the bonding to do next - bring it on !!! :lol:

I still miss my Bugsy everyday.... its an ace name and means your bunny will definately be amazing... Good luck with the bonding.

Back